WHAT IS THE INFINITUS CARD?
The Infinitus Card is a data backup keycard that enables a user to protect and manage confidential data such as private keys on the Infinitus decentralized network.
How do I use the Infinitus Card?
- Key in your private data on the INF mobile app
- Insert 1 INF Credit to activate the INF dVault.
- Scan Infinitus Card to store private data on the INF decentralized network.
Dos and Don’ts
Split your private key into 2 or more cards.
Create an extra backup and give it to someone you trust for safekeeping.
Use multiple backup methods together, such as pen & paper, USB and INF.
Split your private key into 3 parts and give it to 3 different people creating a simple “multi-sig”.
Store 11 recovery words on INF and keep 1 word separately.
Do use the stickers provided to differentiate your INF cards.
Do not write anything on the INF card such as 30 Bitcoins in Coinbase wallet.
Do not save your public key and private key data on the same card.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Cryptocurrency wallet users looking for a user-friendly, practical and affordable way of safekeeping and managing their private keys.
Compatible with all types of cryptocurrency wallets
- Ledger, Trezor, Coolwallet
- IMtoken, Jaxx, Abra, Coinbase, DASH
- MEW, Opera, blockchain.info
- Exodus, Electrum, MyCrypto
- MEW, Bitcoinpaperwallet.com
Protect & Manage
- Cryptocurrency Wallet Public Key & Private Key
- Alphanumeric Password / Pin
- Recovery Seed Words (12—96 words)
- Mnemonic Phase
- Keystore file / UTC file / JSON file / Wallet file
- Short Text Message
- 1,000 Characters